Current Size: 100%
Predict the Oscars 2016 Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary
Predict the Oscars 2016 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Maya Cinemas ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes begins Tuesday January 31st, 2017 at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time (PT) and ends Saturday February 25th, 2016 at 11:59pm PT.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Fill out official or comparable ballot, available at http://bit.ly/
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries, with most correct guesses, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor through provided contact information on entry ballot. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during one (1) day from the date of the first attempt to contact potential winner, or if potential winner he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZES: Five (5) winner(s) will receive one (1) of the Prize Pack which includes: Two (2) Admission Passes and One (1) Popcorn Coupon for use at any Maya Cinemas location. Total Approximate prize value: Five (5) $30 Prizes, totaling $150.
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and promotion partners (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use the winners’ name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsors at their sole discretion reserve the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
6. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), participation in Sweepstakes, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or other electronic devices and/or their contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winner (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Predict the Oscars 2016 Sweepstakes c/o Maya Cinemas. 1000 California Ave. Bakersfield, Ca 93304..